Tuesday 29 March 2011

GMAT studies (2)

My last update was a week ago and I have spent most of that time locked away in the British Library, practising answering as many examples of verbal questions as possible.  I think it has made a difference, though time will tell... I'll get stuck into a second diagnostic next week, after a quick refresh of the maths section (I tried a number of 700+ questions this morning and came unstuck on exponents yet again).

I'm sure it's quite sad, but my walls have now been adorned with highlighted task-lists (funding/application deadlines) and a rather fetching map of the US - with locations of various top Universities stuck on for good measure.... so far it looks like the northeast is winning in terms of the number of top schools... if I'm lucky enough to get in I don't think I'll need to pack the shorts!

This weekend may be a little less productive than usual as I'm off to a family wedding - hopefully will get cracking on final prep on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment